Features of Mark 2:
- Almost every subassembly is built in-house.
- Complete carbon fibre construction- exceptionally strong and light
- Generous space for mounting electronics
- Basic version comes with a Naze32 stabilization board, more advanced versions come equipped with a full fledged autopilot board with GPS navigation enabled.
- Optionally includes RC receiver and transmitter.
- Optional Radio modem with a range of 5 kms ( Capable of up to 10 kms with matched high gain antenna )
- Advanced version with GPS aided flight can be controlled using a smart phone
- Includes one battery and battery charger
- Comes with an indigenous 3 axis Carbon fiber brushless gimbal that can accommodate Gopro size cameras
- Capable of endurance between 25 and 40 mins depending on payload.
- Equipped with live, 3 axis stabilized 720p digital High Definition video system, perfect for real time surveillance
- Equipped with a 2 axis stabilized point and shoot camera for still photographs.